All guests reservations are reconfirmed by our team 24 hours prior to check-in and we ask our guests to confirm their arrival details along with any relevant information regarding health issues.
Our cancellation policy on all online travel agencies including this website is: Full refund when you cancel up to 3 days before arrival day. If you contact us less than 3 days prior to arrival the reservation is non-refundable and we reserve the right to decline any refund requests. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS no matter your personal circumstance. Being covid positive will not grant you an exception to this policy and we will still refuse a refund. When you book the reservation you are agreeing to these terms. If these terms are not acceptable to you and you are not willing to lose the reservation amount in the case of your plans changing; do not make a reservation because we will refuse a refund in every case.
Rest assured, our entire team continues to have strict housekeeping guidelines enforcing the safety and sanitisation for all our guests.
Whilst our team and management are doing our upmost to ensure our guest house remains a protected and safe place for all to enjoy, we too wanted to provide you with an update on the precautionary measures we have in house to protect our guests, staff and wider community:
– Commercially graded cleaning supplies and chemicals are in use through all guest rooms and bathrooms.
– Communal spaces have been allocated guest limits to ensure social distancing measures may be practiced at all times during your stay.
– Daily sanitization is being practiced of all communal spaces.
– Daily Housekeeping requirements within guest rooms is being kept to a minimum, to limit the potential risk of contamination between rooms during a guest stay.
– Hand Sanitizing stations have been installed in all communal spaces and are available for guest use.
– Face Masks are made available at no charge to all guests in house from our Guest Services team.
– Any further specialty requests relating to COVID19 policies and procedures can be made daily to our Guest Services team; we are most accommodating to arrange anything you need to ensure your stay is comfortable and safe.